- Passports apply for a passport at the library!
- Library Closed May 21, May 26, and May 28
- Healthy, Easy, and Delicious...Celebrate Summer with a Saturday Brunch Saturday, June 30, 11:00am-1:00pm
- E-readers at the Library Delaware libraries' digital collection
- How to Control Your Own Financial Destiny Tuesday, June 5, 5:00-6:30pm
- Block Party Saturday, June 9, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Happy Knitters Thursdays, 10:30-11:30am
- Life in Laurel Thursday, May 31, 10:30am-12:00pm
- Rehoboth Art League Saturday, June 2, 10:30am-1:30pm
- Yoga 4 You Mondays, 5:00-6:00 pm
- Critical Reading Monday, June 11 6:00 – 7:45pm.
- Tai Chi Wednesdays, 10:30am-12:00pm
The Friends of Laurel Public Library
is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to serving Laurel Public Library by supporting Youth programs. Join us or learn more.