- E-readers at the Library Delaware libraries' digital collection
- Gardening in the Spring Thursday, April 19 10:30am-12:00pm
- How to Control Your Own Financial Destiny Tuesday, April 24, 5:00-6:30pm
- Happy Knitters Thursdays, 10:30-11:30am
- Life in Laurel Thursday, April 26, 10:30am-12:00pm
- Rehoboth Art League Saturday, April 14, 10:30am-1:30pm
- Yoga 4 You Mondays, 5:00-6:00 pm
- Critical Reading Monday, May 14 6:00 – 7:45pm.
- Tai Chi Wednesdays, 10:30am-12:00pm
- Jack's Tech Talk Mondays and Wednesdays, 5:30 - 7:00 (call for an appointment)
The Friends of Laurel Public Library
is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to serving Laurel Public Library by supporting Youth programs. Join us or learn more.