- Fresh and Local...Easy Recipes for Spring Friday, May 19, 2:00-4:00 pm
- How to Control Your Own Financial Destiny Thursday, April 27, 4:00-6:00 pm.
- Life in Laurel Thursday, April 27, 10:30am-12:00pm
- Rehoboth Art League Saturday, April 22, 10:30am-1:30pm
- Teen Night Life Friday, April 28, 5:00-7:00pm
- Yoga 4 You Tuesdays, 5:00-6:00 pm
- Critical Reading Monday, April 24, 6:00 – 7:45pm.
- Code Purple - Cold Weather refuge locations in Sussex County
- Tai Chi Every Wednesday, 10:30am
- Jack's Tech Talk Mon & Wed evenings 5:30 - 7:00 (call for an appointment)
The Friends of Laurel Public Library
is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to serving Laurel Public Library by supporting Youth programs. Join us or learn more.