- Western Sussex Reads Thursday, April 6, 6:00 pm.
- Salisbury University Gospel Choir Concert Wednesday, February 22, 6:30-7:30pm
- Life in Laurel Thursday, February 23, 10:30am-12:00pm
- Yoga 4 You Tuesdays, 5:00-6:00 pm
- Critical Reading Monday, February 13 and 27, 6:00 – 7:45pm.
- Code Purple - Cold Weather refuge locations in Sussex County
- Tai Chi Every Wednesday, 10:30am
- Jack's Tech Talk Mon & Wed evenings 5:30 - 7:00 (call for an appointment)
The Friends of Laurel Public Library
is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to serving Laurel Public Library by supporting Youth programs. Join us or learn more.