- Introduction to Coding Saturday, January 28, 11:00am-1:00pm and Monday, January 30, 5:00-7:00pm
- Hamilton: More than a Musical Saturday, January 21, 11:00am-12:30pm
- Yoga 4 You Tuesdays, 5:00-6:00 pm
- Critical Reading Monday, January 23, 6:00 – 7:45pm.
- Code Purple - Cold Weather refuge locations in Sussex County
- Tai Chi Every Wednesday, 10:30am
- Jack's Tech Talk Mon & Wed evenings 5:30 - 7:00 (call for an appointment)
The Friends of Laurel Public Library
is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to serving Laurel Public Library by supporting Youth programs. Join us or learn more.