- Back DESPITE Popular Demand - August 2, 6:30-7:30
- Summer Feeding for Children and Teens Tuesdays and Fridays, 12:00 - 1:00
- Summer Reading - for Everyone!Now through August 11th. Sign up at the library!
- Critical Reading Mondays, August 8 and 22 5:45 – 7:45pm.
- Basic Computer Skills Fridays, 10:00 - 11:30am.
- Tai Chi- Every Wednesday, 10:30am
- Jack's Tech Talk Mon & Wed evenings 5:30 - 7:00 (call for an appointment)
The Friends of Laurel Public Library
is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to serving Laurel Public Library by supporting Youth programs. Join us or learn more.