Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
Healthy Delaware is offering a 6 week Healthy Living Workshop for Chronic Disease Self-Management for anxiety, arthritis, asthma, blood pressure, COPD, depression, emphysema, heart or kidney disease or other physical or mental conditions.
The workshop starts on March 18 and ends on April 22. Pre-registration is required.
More knowledge about chronic health conditions can:
- Prevent and/or delay health complications
- Deal with frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation
- Learn about appropriate exercise to maintain and improve strength, flexibility and endurance
- Communicate effectively with health professionals and others
- Understand the value of nutrition in your health